Baidu was launched in 2000 and is owned by Baidu. The domain Baidu.com was created on 1999-10-11.
- Wikipedia page for the Baidu.com.
Wikipedia a multilingual, web-based, free encyclopedia based on a model of openly editable and viewable content, a wiki.
- Internet Archive page for the Baidu.com.
Internet Archive is a digital library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites and a wayback machine.
Tweets by Baidu.com
Submissions from Baidu.com
- 河南洪涝灾害已致33人死亡8人失踪by /u/Broad-Employ2047 on July 22, 2021 at 8:58 am
submitted by /u/Broad-Employ2047 to r/China_irl [link] [comments]
- 郑州将投534.8亿打造城市“海绵”城市［旧闻］by /u/UnluckyPollution on July 21, 2021 at 1:50 am
submitted by /u/UnluckyPollution to r/China_irl [link] [comments]
- iPhone被爆有安全問題: 不按連結也有可能被入侵 百度贴吧by /u/SarEngland on July 20, 2021 at 10:55 pm
submitted by /u/SarEngland to r/LIHKG [link] [comments]
- 前往南海的路上英国航母暴发疫情，目前约有100例感染by /u/Jwong762 on July 15, 2021 at 12:39 pm
submitted by /u/Jwong762 to r/China_irl [link] [comments]
- 巴基斯坦公交爆炸致中国公民9死28伤 车辆坠入深谷by /u/Maitai_Haier on July 14, 2021 at 9:30 am
submitted by /u/Maitai_Haier to r/China_irl [link] [comments]
Baidu.com Interest by Google Trends
Baidu.com on Twitter
Las tecnológicas chinas #Alibaba #Baidu y #Didi cotizaron en baja el viernes en Wall Street, ante los temores de un aumento de la regulación de Pekín. La intervención regulatoria del Gobierno chino en el mercado de los educadores privados, indujo a la baja generalizada, @Nasdaq https://t.co/y9rtFMfIcq
CNBC host Jim Cramer advised investors on Friday to stop buying shares in Chinese companies listed in the United States, saying the country’s regime was using them to undermine them to undermine Western investors. #Alibaba #AndrewRossSorkin #Baidu