Material Design was launched in 2014 and is owned by Google LLC. The domain Material.io was created on 2013-10-04.
- Wikipedia page for the Material.io.
Wikipedia a multilingual, web-based, free encyclopedia based on a model of openly editable and viewable content, a wiki.
- Internet Archive page for the Material.io.
Internet Archive is a digital library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites and a wayback machine.
Tweets by Material.io
@IamLiam and Google Fonts Specialist @Davelab6 explore what digital type can teach us about digital production, emotional expression, and where we fit in the world as designers.
🎧 Listen now ➡️ https://t.co/ibsqMLaKkM https://t.co/ADklpMrTEx
Submissions from Material.io
- Top app bar – Material Design 3by /u/Present_Arm3277 on January 12, 2023 at 7:11 am
submitted by /u/Present_Arm3277 to u/Present_Arm3277 [link] [comments]
- The 24-hour Clock Design Challenge - Material Designby /u/_sfhk on December 2, 2022 at 5:09 pm
submitted by /u/_sfhk to r/Android [link] [comments]
- Introducing Relay, a tool that simplifies Android UI handoff and makes design updates instantaneously in codeby /u/kamushken on October 25, 2022 at 8:41 pm
submitted by /u/kamushken to r/FigmaDesignSystems [link] [comments]
- First Batch of Color Fonts Arrives on Google Fonts - Material Designby /u/Modal_Window on September 14, 2022 at 4:13 pm
submitted by /u/Modal_Window to r/typography [link] [comments]
- First Batch of Color Fonts Arrives on Google Fontsby /u/speckz on September 14, 2022 at 2:50 pm
submitted by /u/speckz to r/Design [link] [comments]