Reuters was launched in 1851 and is owned by Reuters. The domain Reuters.com was created on 1993-06-03.
- Wikipedia page for the Reuters.com.
Wikipedia a multilingual, web-based, free encyclopedia based on a model of openly editable and viewable content, a wiki.
- Internet Archive page for the Reuters.com.
Internet Archive is a digital library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites and a wayback machine.
Tweets by Reuters.com
Retail-focused brokerage Robinhood is targeting a valuation of up to $35 billion in its initial public offering and Italian luxury group Ermenegildo Zegna will list in New York by combining with a U.S. investment vehicle. Here's a round up of the week in numbers 👇 https://t.co/HgRiGMoj53
Submissions from Reuters.com
- Dutch teen on space flight told Bezos he had never ordered from Amazonby /u/knut_2 on July 23, 2021 at 10:40 pm
submitted by /u/knut_2 to r/news [link] [comments]
- Iran opens oil terminal in Gulf of Oman to bypass Strait of Hormuzby /u/fiveMop on July 23, 2021 at 9:55 pm
submitted by /u/fiveMop to r/geopolitics [link] [comments]
- EV startup Rivian announces $2.5 bln funding round led by Amazon, Fordby /u/CarterGee on July 23, 2021 at 9:39 pm
submitted by /u/CarterGee to r/electricvehicles [link] [comments]
- Florida asks Supreme Court to lift CDC coronavirus cruise ship orderby /u/25thAmendment on July 23, 2021 at 9:30 pm
submitted by /u/25thAmendment to r/news [link] [comments]
- 'QAnon Shaman' in plea negotiations after mental health diagnosisby /u/AgainstSomeLogic on July 23, 2021 at 8:54 pm
submitted by /u/AgainstSomeLogic to r/neoliberal [link] [comments]